buy this product Click here

Cloudy winds. In the afternoon I was walking quietly in one of the alleys of the city, the noise of people around. Leaving the hustle and bustle of the people in the busy city, I have come to a place far away from the city to an uninhabited place.
There are no people around, a very quiet place.
I am sitting on a floor.
Suddenly water droplets came out of the corner of my eye and froze. The sky also rained raindrops with my eyes.
I ran to a small tea shop, got very wet and my body felt cold. I sipped my cup of tea to cool down.
I am sitting in the passenger camp waiting for the bus. There are some people next to me who are waiting for the bus like me.
I took the mobile out of my pocket and put my foot in the virtual.
When I was looking around the newsfeed, it started to rain. I didn't even bring an umbrella. Today you have to get wet in the pouring rain, remember! The sky was the limit when it came to crying. "
I'm sitting there upset, "Who knows what happened to the bus today, it's too late to come." The matter seemed really annoying.
But the annoying moment became captivating in an instant.
Is it a girl or a bride? Apsari arrives at the passenger camp half-wet.
The umbrella is also wet in the hands, the hair is also slightly wet.
The way the hair is moving, I was shocked when a few drops of water came in my mouth.
- Sorry sorry, take this and wipe your face.
- (I took the tissue in my hand like a fool, and stared in amazement)
I go to the office by bus every day but never see the girl. God knows where it came from? I have seen many girls in my life but I have never seen such a beautiful girl.
How can a girl be so beautiful, I can't take my eyes off her.
The rain stopped, and after a while the bus came.
Everyone hurriedly got on the bus.
At the same time, the bride, at the end of it all, I got up, "The same bus is full of people, where am I going to sit?"
Oh God, I see that my forehead is so good, there is an empty seat, but the seat next to that girl, I am standing next to the seat.
After a while the girl said.
- Don't you sit with the girls?
- No, I don't like sitting next to Jalana.
- Oooo,
I thought the girl would listen to me and go and sit by the window, but she didn't. :-(
Suddenly the driver's brakes, I was about to fall but did not read so I was in control.
I didn't realize that the break would open the door. The girl went and sat by the window.
- Sit down (laughs)
- Thank you.
- Hmm
I sat quietly, not saying a word all the way.
I am not a boy who keeps quiet but I know why I could not say anything to the girl.
I couldn't go to the office that day, because the girl's face was just floating in front of my eyes.
At the same time the moment of shedding hair water.
The next day I saw the girl again at the same time, the girl came just in time when the bus also came. I arrived fifteen minutes earlier for fear of missing the bus.
Today I don't get on the bus at the end of it all, I got on the bus before the girl.
- Brother, will you rent the bag?
- Why? (I)
- No, you're putting your bag in one seat and in the other ...!
- There are people, for him.
- Oh,
- Yes.
I sat by the window today, and I put my bag in the side seat.
As soon as the girl came along with my seat, I removed the bag, saw the girl and went back.
I am sitting with my head down and my bag in my lap.
But by then I realized that someone was sitting next to me.
I looked at the girl, I was surprised, I think the girl will not sit with me when he went back, but what happened?
- Why are you looking like this? (Girl)
- Oh sorry .. (I)
- Sorry, why?
- Just like that.
Mucchi smiled without saying anything. The girl looks impossibly beautiful with a smile.
Toll falls on the face with a smile, and the girls who fall on the face are very cute. But the girl is a little too much. The magical look on him is really like eating a crush.
Anyone who sees it will eat crush, but I was not left alone. I have been eating crush since yesterday.
Which only I know, and now you, but did not say?
- Well ... (me)
- Say yes? (Girl)
- Nah, nothing.
I don't know why I am so afraid to talk to the girl. There is nothing to be afraid of seeing the girl, why is she so scared.
I said thinking about all this ...
- Your name ...? (I)
- My name is .. What? (Girl)
- I mean, I wanted to know the name, what else?
- Oooo, my name is Hiya.
- Su! Beautiful name.
- Thanks.
- I'm Aryan.
- Oh ..
- Where are you going?
- I ...
- Hmm.
- Varsity ..
- Oh, I'm going to the office too.
- I'm going to varsity.
- Oh ..
After a while, I realized that I had heard the girl say the opposite, saying varsity I thought in the office.
I know how the face and ears are getting worse in front of the girl.
Stuttering in the face, and hearing wrong in the ears.
- What are you reading?
- This time Arnas is in the final year.
- I don't think so.
- Don't you think?
- No, you don't look like you're in the honors final year.
- So when you see me, do you think you are a class one student? (Said the angry face)
- No, why would that be? I just said what I thought. (I looked up again and said) Sorry ....!
I didn't say anything else, after a while the girl went down. I also left the office.
The next day I didn't block the side seat with the bag anymore, Hiao couldn't sit next to me.

মন্তব্যসমূহ